Payment for licenses or products can be made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard), electronic wire transfers, and personal or corporate checks made payable to i-Weaver . If a credit card is utilized to make a purchase, the cardholder’s name, as it appears on the card, must be provided along with the expiration date. Credit card fraud is illegal and violations are subject to prosecution in accordance with Saudi Arabia law.
• After receiving bank’s confirmation (24 hours), order will processed and will be delivered to the shipping address;
• Delivery of your order will be through either i-Weaver delivery team or through Aramex (which ever is Faster);
• Any purchase after 8pm will be subject to an additional 12 hours delay from the bank to confim payment.
Cash on Delivery
• The maximum allowed amount of COD is Sar 3750;
• Delivery of your order and payment collection will be through Shipping Companies .
• It is highly recomended that you check your order to confirm that there was no mishandling in the package that could affect the quality and performance of your purchased good(s);
• In case of mishandling (package not sealed, damaged, dents) it is advice to check the product directly in the presence of delivery person, where if the product is affected return-it directly. If you accept to receive the product even though mishandled and you didn’t inform the delivery person, it will be on your responsibility. The warranty (if/ when applicable) is still valid in the case of factory defect, check Warranty Policy
• For COD Payment method a symbollic fee of Sar 50 will be applicable.
Bank Transfer/ Deposit
• In order to speedup the delivery it is recomendded to send us a copy of your T.T transaction upon processing the payment from your end to this email address
• In case the customer was not able to send us the TT copy we will wait for the bank confirmation to start processing (i.e usually bank confirmation takes 2-3 working days).
Return and refund Policy
All products and software sales are final if they are faulty or if the wrong item(s) has been dispatched, within 3 days of delivery.
Clearance and discounted items are not entitled to any refund or exchange.
If the correctly ordered products are received, it may still be exchanged within 3 days if it still complies with the following conditions:
• All returns must be pre-approved by i-Weaver via email .
• Returned products must be unused, have their original packaging and labeling and be accompanied by the original delivery invoice.
• Exchanges for products will be through the stores or through contacting the support on WhatsApp (050 057 1234 ) .
In the case of a refund is requested by the customer, the used credit card for purchases will be credited back with the original purchase amount minus the bank charges of 3% of the original invoice value and 15sar for the refund transaction, after the returned goods have been received and inspected by i-Weaver facility (process requires up to 5 working days).
All online sales are considered final within 3 days from the postmarked date on the original shipping package.
As Distributor / Retailer, iWeaver will grantee that; this product is covered against any manufacturing defect for the following warranty types :
iOS devices two years, one year replacement ,one year maintenance yea
Mac Device two years maintenance .
Apple devices included in Apple's international warranty for a period of one year from the date of activation and will be accepted at any apple branch or its ASP (Authorised Service Provider ) around the world .
Apple’s warranty terms and conditions apply to all accessories, while the warranty does not apply to the accessories included with the device it self .
To benefit from the warranty service, please bring the product with your warranty card or purchase invoice
This warranty is void if any maintenance service or repair of the product is carried out by another party
Warranty does not cover any damage caused by (accident, abuse, neglect, natural disasters, moisture, rust, damage due to long period of use, modifications, damage from liquids or telephone fallingUse of an incompatible power supply or in a manner that does not comply with the manufacturer's instruction manual )
In such cases, or if it is found that the device is not repairable while attempting to maintain it, iWeaver is not responsible for restoring the phone to its original condition.
All personal data, applications, iCloud service shall not be guaranteed, and iCloud Service shall be removed from the device (or it will not be accepted )
This Limited Warranty is non-transferable and will not be recognized if any serial number of this product is removed, modified,
The repaired product will be guaranteed to comply with the original warranty period.
In the event of malfunctions, we shall have the right to replace the internal panel (Motherboard ) only in accordance with the condition and replacement conditions contained in the warranty
if the device is inoperable or if it is difficult to repair for any reason, I-Weaver may replace the device of the same model at its discretion